WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR FIRST BIRTHDAY AS THE "NEW" BURTREE LAKES...
and what a year it has been! It's been an amazing first year for the new team at Burtree and we are all very proud of the results we have achieved. In only 12 months
Our vision has been to create the perfect getaway from it all holiday park, and a big THANK YOU to all owners who have made Burtree your home away from home in 2016. We hope you like the progress we have made - here's a quick recap on the main developments over the last 12 months....
- Created 10 holiday homes plots and four Lodge plots - all sold out
- Increased seasonal touring pitches
- New parking areas
- Planting of flowers, shrubs and trees
- Introduced high standards of grounds maintenance to keep the park in tip top condition
Overall we have also focused on creating a great environment across the whole park for owners and visitors to enjoy - all managed with care and attention to detail to make the difference to your stay.
park is only is as good as its team and we are lucky to have wardens Pat & Steve who have worked hard to create the friendly atmosphere at Burtree. We also welcomed our General Manager Victoria Masciale and our new Sales Manager Malcolm Gill in February 2016 and they have both made a great impact with their positive attitudes and professionalism. We are all delighted to have worked on shaping the new park in 2016...
SO WHAT'S IN STORE FOR 2017?
- A new toilet and shower facility for the touring park.
- The introduction of another eight touring pitches.
- Another 12 south facing holiday home plots, with amazing countryside views.
- Investment in the park infrastructure to increase the supply of water supply and electricity
We will keep you up to date with everything that is happening at Burtree with regular newsletters and updates. If you are interested in any of the details outlined above for 2017 please don't hesitate to talk to one of our friendly team.